Objectives & Mechanism
Facilitating member’s business growth, sustainability and profitability.
- Strategic alliances with agencies, programs and other NGOs, local and internationally
- Facilitate adoption of effective innovation and technology into members’ businesses and processes
- Facilitate internationally recognized validation and accreditation of WENA members business processes, products and services.
- Up-skilling and reskilling of members and their employees
- Personal capacity programs for members
- Focus Business Networking and Matching
Empowering the roles of Women as Agents of Change
- 1 Entrepreneur Per Home
- Support Group for Family Businesses
- Business Succession Planning
- WENA for GIRLS
Enabling WENA members as Women Entrepreneurs of Substance
- Activating Tabung WENA as WENA’s social enterprise champion in the areas of education and entrepreneurship for the under privileged
- Advocates and champions issues to positively impact and improve policies and laws concerning women entrepreneurs and their businesses.